IT enablement is undoubtedly one of the most recent disruptive instrument in literally every walk of Life. The Mobile industry has change the way we communicate. From IT services , portfolio of Services that encompass the complete SDLC and Product Engineering Solutions across Industry Verticals, and Mobile Solutions across 3G, 4G, LTE our Technology Experts can help find the Right Talent who are technically competent who can quickly on board and align with Business Objectives.
Our experience extends across the globe. We have worked with clients in computer software and hardware, semiconductor, IT services, storage, components and peripherals sectors.
Afflatus Inc works with companies in all stages of industry and life cycles. We help:
• Companies that have hit a speed bump find defensible niches, overhaul their cost structure, think through and execute potential changes in capital structure.
• Emerging players continue their trajectory by helping them to scale their organizations and processes to the increased complexity of their market participation.
• Private equity portfolio companies align strategic imperatives with their new owners, develop and implement plans to improve operational performance. Reach out to our Industry Expert at infotech@Afflatusinc.com
Technology companies face daunting and sometimes contradictory challenges. On one hand, new markets and competitors continue to emerge, driven by innovation around seven general themes:
• IT architecture shifts
• Emergence of new computing and communication platforms
• Pure technical innovation
• New business models
• Emergence of new ways to communicate
• "Accessory" opportunities created in the wake of platform success
• New applications generated by business processes
On the other hand, while change is constant, the themes in technology are perennial. In general, the new supplements rather than supplants the old, resulting in an increasingly complex landscape. In parallel to this continued innovation, many "older" swaths of the high-tech industry are maturing, following the same classic patterns seen in other industries:
• Increasing competitor concentration
• More incremental product innovation
• Increasing customer segment specialization
• Migration to lower-cost channels
• Architectural, platform, format and business model shifts
• Growing role of private equity firms in restructuring industry sectors facing growth challenges
• Vice President - IT
• Head Architecture
• Chief Architect – Cloud Solutions
• Program Manager
• Engineering Director
• Domain Architect
• Senior Solution Architect
• Account Director- IT Sales
• Delivery Head